Civilizational Benefits Edit
- Militia, Knightly Infantry +10 HP
- Fishing Ships 2X HP; +2 pierce armour
- Fishing Ships work rate +5% 12th cent., +10% 13th cent., +15% 14th cent., +20% 15th cent.
- Mill, Lumber Camp, Mining Camp cost -50%
- Infantry attack 10% faster 13th cent., 15% 14th cent., 25% 15th cent.
- Kogge cheaper, trains more quickly
- Has access to the Guild Hall
- Assembly Halls and Guild Halls +500 hit points (Team Bonus)
Hanseatic League - disables Knightly Cavalry, Militia +2 attack +10 HP, Merchant units faster, enables Likedeler
Kurfürst - Militia -10 HP, all knightly units +3 attack
Teutonic Order - disables non-siege military units, enables new Order units and technologies, enables conversion
Unique Unit and Technology Edit
Counterpoise Trebuchet - Trebuchets fire, pack/unpack faster
Militia Line - Saxony receives all units within this line. Researching Hanseatic League gives them +2 attack and +10 HP.
Spearman Line - Saxony receives both spearman-line units.
Ministerialis - Saxony receives this unit.
Lancer Line - Saxony does NOT receive this line.
Militia Lancer Line - Saxony receives both units of this line.
Unique Unit - See above.
Skirmisher Line - Saxony receives both units within this line.
Archer Line - Saxony receives all units within this line.
Cavalry Archer Line - Saxony receives both units within this line.
Scorpion Line - Saxony receives all units from this line.
Knightly Infantry - Saxony receives both units of this line. Researching Kurfürst grants +3 attack.
Demolition Ship - Saxony receives the Demolition Ship.
Dock - Saxony receives all technologies at this building.
Town Hall - Saxony receives all technologies at this building.